Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sad End to a Football Career

Tight End Brian Mandeville’s career has already come to an end. He hails from Northwestern University (which also produced Dan Ross and Sean Jones). It is a rare occurrence for someone from Northwestern to be called up to the combine to continue their football career, being that the Huskies have not had a winning season in 5 years. Unfortunately, for Brian, when the time came for him to show what he had the doctors told him it was time for him to retire. The reason being an issue with a heart valve that will pretty much ensure his career is over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

transportation car

Softtoss machines said...

Wow nice article. Keep it up the good work in this post. We are all waiting for the next article in this post topic. Really thanks for sharing.

Regards,
wheeler dealer soft toss machine