Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance top 20


I think this is my favorite show!!! I am so excited it is back. Last Wednesday the top 20 performed. I find it hard to get to know the new cast everyone year after growing so fond of the previous cast... but these guys are good. I thought the two best performances were the contemporary routine choreographed by Mia Michaels meant to be like Tim Burton's wedding and performed by Chelsie H and Mark. That was really really good and I don't know how Chelsie made herself such a tiny little ball. That routine was sooo good and Mia really is an excellent choreographer.
The other routine I really liked was the slow hip hop routine choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon and danced by Katee and Joshua. Personally, I really like Joshua, seems like a super good guy and that move he did going down forward and then coming back up, amazing!!!
I also can agree with America's and the judges decision to say good bye to Rayven and Jamie. The bar seems to have been raised this year and their hip hop routine was week. Still better than I could imagine doing, but compared to the rest of the field, it wasnt up to par.
I can't wait to see what the dancers bring this week!!!

No comments: